Introduction to Rifle Shooting **
This program is designed to provide youngters with a hands-on introduction to the safe handling, and proper orientation to shooting rifles.
This two day course is 4 hours long, and includes classroom and range time learning to shoot rifles (BB, Pellet, .22LR).
While other organizations have large classes and bang this course out in one day, we find that such training is exhausting and overwhelming for the younger student.
Our experience shows that this course is far more effective (and enjoyable) for our students when taught in TWO SESSIONS, spread over two days.
- This gives the student time to absorb the information from Session 1, and review the materials prior to Session 2.
During this program students learn:
- NRA's rules for safe gun handling
- Rifle parts
- Rifle operation
- Shooting fundamentals
- Cleaning and Caring for the rifle
- Continued opportunities for skill development
We provide everything you need during this course:
- Eye and Hearing Protection
- NRA Basics of Rifle Shooting handbook
- NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure
- Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet
Students receive an NRA FIRST Steps Rifle Course Certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- Lecture & Classroom work: Milford:
- Live Fire Shooting: Range T.B.A.
Tuition $ 75 **
- Discount available when you enroll your friends.